3 matches today between ranked teams with all 3 expected to be pretty close. Louisville is going to be starting a lot of new faces today so I wouldn't be surprised to see Troy come into the Ville and pull off the upset.
I guarantee you #13 Duke won't be overlooking Elon after the Phoenix stunned them 2 years ago. Despite having a young team I still expect to see Duke pull through because Elon is just as young after losing 3 of its top 4 from last year.
Cal and Tulsa ought to be a good one tonight and I'm sure it'll be played indoors which will give Tulsa a little bit of an advantage however I expect to see Cal take it with 5 ranked singles players starting in the lineup.
Live scoring links for today matches are below
Oral Roberts at #29 Tulsa - 11am est/10am cst - Live Scoring & Streaming
I guarantee you #13 Duke won't be overlooking Elon after the Phoenix stunned them 2 years ago. Despite having a young team I still expect to see Duke pull through because Elon is just as young after losing 3 of its top 4 from last year.
Cal and Tulsa ought to be a good one tonight and I'm sure it'll be played indoors which will give Tulsa a little bit of an advantage however I expect to see Cal take it with 5 ranked singles players starting in the lineup.
Live scoring links for today matches are below
Oral Roberts at #29 Tulsa - 11am est/10am cst - Live Scoring & Streaming
#63 Troy at #36 Louisville - 12pm est - Live Scoring
Arizona at #17 Texas Tech - 12pm est/11am cst - Live Scoring
Northern Kentucky at Kentucky - 12pm est - Live Scoring
Citadel at #61 Auburn - 12pm est/11am cst - Live Scoring
UNLV at #28 Oklahoma State - 3:30pm est/2:30pm cst - Live Scoring
Pacific at #17 Texas Tech - 4pm est/3pm cst - Live Scoring
Pacific at #17 Texas Tech - 4pm est/3pm cst - Live Scoring
Eastern Kentucky at Kentucky - 4pm est - Live Scoring
Elon at #13 Duke - 6pm est - Live Scoring & Streaming
Citadel at #61 Auburn - 6pm est/5pm cst - Live Scoring
Dayton at #36 Louisville - 7pm est - Live Scoring
#21 Cal at #29 Tulsa - 7pm est/6pm cst - Live Scoring & Streaming
Creighton at #28 Oklahoma State - 7:30pm est/6:30pm cst - Live Scoring
Creighton at #28 Oklahoma State - 7:30pm est/6:30pm cst - Live Scoring
#54 UC Santa Barbara at #62 Washington - 8pm est/5pm pst - Live Scoring & Streaming
Three Oaks Shootout - Ft. Myers, Fl (hidden-dual format):
Friday 10am - #6 Illinois vs. #27 Mississippi State - Miss St Twitter & Illinois Twitter
Friday 1pm - #3 TCU vs. #15 South Florida - TCU Twitter & USF Twitter
MLK Invitational - Atlanta, Ga (hidden-dual format):
Three Oaks Shootout - Ft. Myers, Fl (hidden-dual format):
Friday 10am - #6 Illinois vs. #27 Mississippi State - Miss St Twitter & Illinois Twitter
Friday 1pm - #3 TCU vs. #15 South Florida - TCU Twitter & USF Twitter
MLK Invitational - Atlanta, Ga (hidden-dual format):
Friday 4pm - #43 Georgia Tech vs. #19 Ole Miss - Live Scoring

4 comments:
Also today, Jeff Kader makes his coaching debut for William and Mary in the Tribe's match vs. Yale in New Haven, Conn.
interesting line-up Troy has out, missing #1 Ndayishimiye, Hassan and others who would appear stronger on paper such as Yim Kim
Winning debut for Kader - W&M wins it 4-3 - Ryan Newman, formerly of NC State, played at #2 for W&M. W&M won the doubles point by winning at TB at #1 then won in straights at 3, 4, and 5.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing - I thought a full strength lineup had a really good chance at beating Louisville. Troy's weekend preview said they were led by Hassan but then he doesn't play - didn't play in the fall either. Bustamante played at #4 last season and was at #1 today
Post a Comment